BE A PEDALHEADS INSTRUCTOR! No previous instructor experience necessary. If you can ride a bike, we want to hear from you!
Details of the paid instructor position:
- Instruct children from the beginner biking stage all the way to more advanced skill levels (road riding and mountain biking)
- If students are able to ride a bike there will be a place for them to work as isntructors (They do not have to be experts!)
- Must be available to work at least one week of March Break (March 13-17 & March 20-24)
*Preference given to those that are available both weeks
- Must be available from 8am – 4pm each day
- First Aid is a major asset
- Must have access to a bike and helmet
- Volunteers (Jr. Instructors) will assist instructors with teaching kids of various biking skill levels (ex. Setting up obstacle courses and riding with classes)
- Must be available for at least one full week of half day camps
- All those that apply to become volunteers (grade 8’s and 9’s) will be accepted!
For more info contact: email@example.com 604.874.6464
Locations: LYNN VALLEY & POINT GREYMarch 13-17 / 20-24 (Both areas)
DEADLINE to apply for our paid instructor position is February 22 but we strongly suggest students apply early to guarantee an interview time. Positions will fill up fast!